Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Vtg Art Deco 14K SOLID White GOLD & Diamonds RULON Cocktail Luxury WATCH Swiss
*** ESTATE FIND ***
14k Solid White Gold
Cocktail Ladies Wristwatch
with diamonds on the case
This fine pre-owned Rulon ladies watch has high quality 17 jewels Swiss movement. It is in working condition, and ran fine & kept time overnight when tested laying flat on my desk. Has 14k solid white gold case with diamonds, measures 13.5 mm without a crown and 29 mm from lug end to lug end. It runs good, and looks gorgeous. Comes with stretchable strap.
Please see all photos for its condition & markings of the dial, case & movement.
What you see in the picture is what you will be receiving. We take pictures so you can accurately view each item. We do this in an effort to insure that the buyer is completely happy and satisfied with item. Most items we sell are old and therefore subject to general age wear.
This is an estate item and we sell them as we find them.
Please, do not assume anything, e-mail me before bidding with any questions.
International Buyers Are Welcome: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as “gifts” – US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
Vtg Art Deco 14K SOLID White GOLD & Diamonds RULON Cocktail Luxury WATCH Swiss
Purchasing A Luxury Wristwatch
Forget functionality, a luxury watch attached with a wrist simply constantly generally seems to be a major improvement to any wardrobe. Brands like Rolex, Cartier, Patek Philippe, TAG Heuer, yet others carry an air of prestige that undoubtedly exhibit the extent of a success that is person’s as well as command respect and admiration for the perfected craftsmanship in which these items are created.
While the primary reason for luxury watches would be to tell time, numerous of today’s models offer advanced functionality. Some of the options that are peculiar two-way radio capability, small computers, even GPS. Just imagine evaluating your wristwatch to get down where you're found in the event that you become lost! It’s incredible exactly what these prestigious businesses have come up with.
As though this wasn’t enough, some watchmakers have opted for to beat even these state-of-the-art options. Some watchmakers actually offer watches that will last a life time, a genuine luxury by which the owner never has to consider purchasing another watch ever once more, but needless to say, if they have the excessive amount of cash it takes to purchase one watch then they are going to most likely buy another one eventually.
If you happen to find yourself fortunate enough to stay a position to obtain a luxury watch, then there are a few things you must look into when making a purchase. Even though you will many likely buy a high quality time piece from whichever maker you decide on, it is nevertheless a good idea to accomplish just a little research when buying this kind of high priced item.
Firstly all, there are two main several types of luxury watches to choose from; a automatic watch and a quartz watch. Other than the actual fact it is less expensive than an automatic watch that it runs on batteries, there is not much uniqueness to a quartz watch; however.
An automatic watch does not run on batteries; instead, it operates according to the physical movement of the person wearing it, meaning that it will stop, requiring you to wind it and shake it a few times to get it working again if you go a long span of time without wearing the watch. There are two main types of automatic watches; caliber automatic watches and standard watches that are automatic. The differences when considering the two are not much, but they bear mentioning. As stated, automated watches do not require batteries; but, over time of time has passed, the time they keep is commonly somewhat off. A caliber automatic wristwatch provides better precision. For example, a standard watch that is automatic after being worn for a month, is typically off by about 12 minutes. A caliber watch though, is only off by two minutes.
In addition, a regular automatic watch will continue to run for 36 times before stopping, while a caliber automatic watch will run for 50 days. As you might imagine, a caliber watch that is automatic the more expensive associated with the two.
Which watch you decide on ultimately depends upon your style and sense of style. Purchasing a luxury watch is just a expenditure that is hefty make certain you will get exactly what you want and it is suits your chosen lifestyle, and lastly, have fun while shopping. You now understand what to find, which really should maybe not make you with too concerns that are many. All luxury watchmakers provide good quality timepieces.
To get an extra watch you desire a eye that is discerning. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, and only a connoisseur that is true inform the huge difference. They have flair for style and quality. They choose their watches with the maximum amount of care as they would select a home to call home in. They compare brands, quality and prices. They consider different factors such as for example mechanisms, escapements, problems, dials and many more visual facets like watch bands and bezels. They enjoy considering various brands up to they love buying the watch that's near to their heart. Points To Consider Before Buying A Watch
Purchasing a luxury watch these full times is not as simple as it once was. In fact, if you're considering a luxury wristwatch purchase, listed below are several things you might desire to imagine about.
1. Watch Case Size: because of the variety that is extensive watches these times comes a number of different case sizes to take into account. From the larger instances offered by names like Ulysse Nardin to your average sized cases like Chronoswiss has a tendency to produce, you should pick a size that meets your personal needs.
2. Your Personal Style: Who you are is mirrored in everything you wear. If you're progressive and bold, wear a thing that makes a statement like a Franck Muller. If you'd prefer innovation, consider purchasing a Piaget.
3. Your Specific Purpose: Before you purchase an extravagance watch, consider your requirements. In the event that you simply need something to wear towards the office, perhaps A patek that is formal phillipe perform some trick. A BlancPain Leman Perpetual Calendar would be more efficient if you need something for a day on the yacht. Start thinking about where you will be putting on the watch before you make the purchase.
4. The Extras: Luxury watches come with GPS technology, two way radios, and a number of numbering systems. Consider which advantages might actually be useful to you and be sure to check for the watch which has what you would like.
5. Your Personality: Only those in love with style should obtain a Bvlgari. Similarly, only those who would like to be first should think about IWC. Think about what you want to say with your timepiece, then make the luxury watch purchase that best matches your needs.
6. The Brand: Brand names are everything in this industry. Buying a wristwatch from a discount store or a knock-off luxury wristwatch just won't take action if you wish to make the impression that is right. Look for the brand that matches your ideals as you store.
7. The Exclusivity: Some watches are designed for a lot of people, plus some luxury watches, like those developed by Vacheron Constantin are just for the few. Consider whether you are looking for something with limited production numbers or one thing many are able to afford.