Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
ROSE GOLD DIAMOND DIAL LUXURY WATCH | LONGINES CA1948
Information below provided from eBay listing.
ROSE GOLD DIAMOND DIAL LUXURY WATCH | LONGINES CA1948 Longines Diamond Dial Rectangular Wrist WatchSwiss; Longines; Man’s; Circa: 1948STYLE: Length lug-to-lug 40mm width 20mm without crown and has a thickness of 5mm.CASE: The rose-gold #766,476 rectangular case features a snap back.DIAL: This off-white, diamonds dial displays diamond numerals, minute track, baton hands, and subsidiary seconds.MOVT: This 17-jewel manual model #9L movement with lever escapement, is stem-set, and signed.C 3 (The case is in very good condition.) D 3-8 (The dial is in very good condition, ozydized.) M 3 (The movement is in very good condition.)R 6 (Rarity on a scale of #1 being very common to #10 being extremely rare.)A good-looking man’s rectangular with a diamond flare! Priced to sell! AI-CAT169-54We consider any reasonable Best Offers – Please submit your best offers!ABOUT US: Ashland presents the world’s best vintage and pre-owned watches and jewelry online. We offer leading brands such as Vacheron Constantin, Rolex, Patek Phillipe, Breitling and many more. We are delighted to present ongoing sales of luxury watches of all brands and price points, shop master watchmakers such as Patek Philippe, Vacheron Constantin, Rolex, Cartier and Audemars Piguet. What we offer is the opportunity for those who do not have the time to go to major auction houses to purchase rare timepieces and estate jewelry. A trusted international source for over 40 years, buy with confidence. All of the watches I sell are guaranteed authentic and are checked out by our in house watch makers before they are shipped to you. CUSTOMER SERVICE: Contact: Rick GilbertHours: 9 – 5 EST, Monday – FridayAddress: Ashland InvestmentsSarasota Arts & Antique Center640 South Washington Blvd, Suite 185Sarasota, FL 34236INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as “gifts” – US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
Purchasing A Luxury Wristwatch
Forget functionality, a luxury wristwatch attached with a wrist simply constantly generally seems to be a major improvement to any wardrobe. Brands like Rolex, Cartier, Patek Philippe, TAG Heuer, as well as others carry an air of prestige that undoubtedly display the extent of a person’s success, along with command respect and admiration for the perfected craftsmanship in which these items are created.
While the purpose that is main of watches is to tell time, many of today’s models offer state-of-the-art functionality. Some among these peculiar options include two-way radio capability, small computers, even GPS. Think of looking at your watch to locate out where you're positioned in the event that you become lost! It’s incredible exactly what these prestigious organizations have appear with.
Just as if this wasn’t enough, some watchmakers have actually plumped for to go above and beyond even these options that are state-of-the-art. Some watchmakers actually offer watches that will last a life time, a real luxury by which the owner never has to start thinking about purchasing another watch ever once more, but needless to say, if they will have the exorbitant amount of money it takes to buy one wristwatch then they will most likely buy another one eventually.
Then there are a few things you should consider when making a purchase if you happen to find yourself lucky enough to be in a position to buy a luxury watch. Also though you will many most likely buy a high quality time piece from whichever manufacturer you select, it is still a good idea doing just a little research when buying such an costly product.
First of all, there are two main various kinds of luxury watches to choose from; a automated watch and a quartz watch. Other than the actual fact it is less expensive than an automatic watch that it runs on batteries, there is not much uniqueness to a quartz watch; however.
An automatic watch does not run on batteries; instead, it operates according towards the physical movement of the individual wearing it, meaning that it will stop, requiring you to wind it and shake it a few times to get it working again if you go a long span of time without wearing the watch. There are two main kinds of automatic watches; caliber automatic watches and standard watches that are automatic. The differences between the two are not much, but they bear mentioning. As previously mentioned, automatic watches do not require batteries; nonetheless, over time of time has passed, the time they keep tends to be somewhat down. A caliber automatic watch provides better precision. For example, a standard automatic watch, after being worn for a month, is typically off by about 12 minutes. A caliber watch though, is only off by two minutes.
In addition, a regular automatic watch will continue to operate for 36 times before stopping, while a caliber automatic watch will run for 50 days. As you might guess, a caliber automatic watch is the more costly associated with two.
Which watch you decide on ultimately depends upon your sense and taste of style. Purchasing a luxury watch is just a expenditure that is hefty make sure you are getting exactly what you want and that it is suits your life style, and lastly, have a great time while shopping. At this point you know what to look for, which really should maybe not leave you with too concerns that are many. All luxury watchmakers provide quality timepieces.
Buying a luxury watch you desire a eye that is discerning. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, and just a real connoisseur can inform the huge difference. They have a flair for quality and style. They choose their watches with as much care as they'd select a house to reside in. They compare brands, quality and prices. They think about different factors such as for instance mechanisms, escapements, problems, dials and many more factors that are aesthetic watch bands and bezels. They enjoy looking at various brands as much as they love buying the watch that's near to their heart. Points To Consider Before Buying A Watch
Purchasing a luxury watch these full days isn't as easy as it as soon as was. In fact, if you are considering a luxury wristwatch purchase, listed below are several things you might want to think about.
1. Watch Case Size: because of the variety that is extensive watches these times comes a variety of case sizes to think about. From the larger situations offered by names like Ulysse Nardin to your average sized cases like Chronoswiss tends to produce, you need to select a size that meets your personal needs.
2. Your Personal Style: Who you really are should really be mirrored in what you wear. If you should be progressive and bold, wear a thing that makes a statement like a Franck Muller. If you value innovation, consider purchasing a Piaget.
3. Your Specific Purpose: Before you purchase an extra watch, consider your requirements. In the event that you simply need something to wear to your workplace, maybe A patek that is formal phillipe perform some trick. A BlancPain Leman Perpetual Calendar would be more efficient if you need something for a day on the yacht. Give consideration to where you will be wearing the wristwatch before you make the purchase.
4. The Extras: Luxury watches come with GPS technology, two way radios, and a variety of numbering systems. Think about which benefits might be useful to actually you and be sure to check for the watch which has what you want.
5. Your Personality: Only those in love with design should obtain a Bvlgari. Similarly, only those who wish to be first must look into IWC. Considercarefully what you would like to say with your timepiece, then make the luxury wristwatch purchase that best matches your needs.
6. The Brand: Brand names are everything in this industry. Buying a watch from the discount store or a knock-off luxury watch just won't take action if you'd like to make the impression that is right. Look for a brand that matches your ideals as you store.
7. The Exclusivity: Some watches are made for a lot of people, and some luxury watches, like those created by Vacheron Constantin are just for the few. Consider whether you are looking for something with limited production numbers or something many are able to afford.