Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Rare TAG Heuer SWISS KubiK Luxury Watch Winding Winder Machine Silver
TAG Heuer SWISS KubiK Luxury Winding Machine Watch Winder Silver
Condition: Unused item. I have removed the insulation sheet and checked the operation. There are dust, dirt, and corner scratches due to storage conditions.
Size: Approx. H11.3 x W11.3 x D11.3cm
Accessories: Instruction manual (foreign language only). The photo is everything.
It is a STARTBOX watch winder made by luxury manufacturer SWISS KubiK.
A special product with the TAG Heuer logo printed on it..
It is not an outlet type but a battery type.
It seems to work for about 3 years with 2 x AA alkaline batteries.
It seems that it is difficult to obtain because it is a rare item
100 % Authentic!Thank you for your interest in my shop!
All items are authentic and will be shipped to you directly from Japan. This product is available in Japan. Almost products have Japanese in its instructions or contents. Please understand that for your shopping.
Please confirm “delivery and payment”.
* DHL (recommended) with tracking number
Fast and reliable registered airmail delivery
With full insurance
4-10 business days to receive normally
We ship to worldwide DHL or EMS (insurance, traceable, handling fee included) International postal service by Japan Post Office. After your payment, we will ship your item within 3-30 business days. We can only ship to you Paypal address.
This product is shipping from Japan. Import duties, taxes, and fees are not included in the item price or shipping fee. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping fee.
These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Consult with your country customs office to see what these additional fees are before bid / purchase.
These fees are collected by the shipping company (transport company) which is normally delivered. Or do not confuse additional shipping charges when selecting items.
Would you display the value of the item under the value, or would you mark the item as a “gift”? – By US and international government regulations, such conduct is forbidden.
Rare TAG Heuer SWISS KubiK Luxury Watch Winding Winder Machine Silver
Purchasing A Luxury Wristwatch
Forget functionality, a luxury watch mounted on a wrist just constantly seems to be an enhancement that is major any wardrobe. Brands like Rolex, Cartier, Patek Philippe, TAG Heuer, among others carry an air of prestige that truly exhibit the level of a person’s success, as well as command respect and admiration for the perfected craftsmanship in which these items are created.
While the purpose that is main of watches is always to inform time, numerous of today’s models offer state-of-the-art functionality. Some of those options that are peculiar two-way radio capability, small computers, even GPS. Just imagine considering your wristwatch to locate out where you might be found in the event that you become lost! It’s incredible what these prestigious companies have actually show up with.
Just as if this wasn’t enough, some watchmakers have plumped for to go above and beyond even these state-of-the-art options. Some watchmakers actually offer watches that may last a lifetime, a genuine luxury in which the owner never has to think about purchasing another watch ever again, but needless to say, then they will most likely buy another one eventually if they have the exorbitant amount of money it takes to purchase one watch.
If you happen to find yourself fortunate to be in a position to purchase a luxury watch, then there are a few things you should think about when making a purchase. Even you decide on, it is still a good idea to do a little research when buying such an expensive item though you will most likely purchase a high quality time piece from whichever maker.
Firstly all, there are two different types of luxury watches to choose from; a automated watch and a quartz watch. Other than the fact that it runs on batteries, there is not much individuality up to a quartz watch; however, it is more affordable than an automatic watch.
An automatic watch does not run on batteries; instead, it operates according towards the physical movement of the person wearing it, meaning that it will stop, requiring you to wind it and shake it a few times to get it working again if you go a long span of time without wearing the watch. There are two kinds of automatic watches; caliber automatic watches and standard automated watches. The differences between the two are little, but they bear mentioning. As previously mentioned, automatic watches do not require batteries; nonetheless, over time of time has passed, the time they keep is commonly somewhat off. A caliber automatic watch provides better precision. For example, a standard automatic watch, after being worn for a month, is typically off by about 12 minutes. A caliber watch though, is only off by two minutes.
In addition, a typical watch that is automatic continue to run for 36 days before stopping, while a caliber automatic watch will run for 50 days. As you might guess, a caliber automatic watch is the more costly for the two.
Which watch you decide on ultimately will depend on your flavor and sense of style. Buying a luxury watch is just a hefty expenditure so make certain you will get precisely what you want and it is suits your way of life, and lastly, enjoy while shopping. You now know what to look for, which really should not leave you with too numerous concerns. All luxury watchmakers provide quality timepieces.
Buying an extra wristwatch you need a discerning eye. Beauty is based on the eyes of the beholder, and only a connoisseur that is true inform the distinction. They have a flair for style and quality. They choose their watches with as much care as they would choose a property to live in. They compare brands, quality and prices. They consider various factors such as for instance mechanisms, escapements, problems, dials and many more aesthetic facets like watch bands and bezels. They enjoy looking at various brands up to they love buying the watch that's near to their heart. Facts To Consider Before Buying A Wristwatch
Purchasing a luxury watch these full days is not as easy as it when ended up being. In reality, if you're considering a luxury wristwatch purchase, here are several things you might want to consider about.
1. Watch Case Size: with all the variety that is extensive watches these times comes a variety of case sizes to think about. Through the larger instances provided by names like Ulysse Nardin to the average sized cases like Chronoswiss tends to produce, you should pick a size that meets your personal needs.
2. Your Personal Style: Who you are should be reflected in that which you wear. If you are progressive and bold, wear something that makes a statement like a Franck Muller. If you value innovation, consider purchasing a Piaget.
3. Your Specific Purpose: Before you purchase an extravagance watch, consider carefully your requirements. In the event that you simply need something to wear towards the workplace, maybe A patek that is formal phillipe perform some trick. In the event that you require something for the day on the yacht, a BlancPain Leman Perpetual Calendar would become more efficient. Give consideration to where you will be using the watch before you make the purchase.
4. The Extras: Luxury watches come with GPS technology, two way radios, and an assortment of numbering systems. Start thinking about which added benefits might be useful to actually you and be sure to check for the watch that has what you want.
5. Your Personality: Only those in love with design should purchase a Bvlgari. Similarly, only those who wish to be first should think about IWC. Think about what you want to say with your timepiece, make the luxury then watch purchase that best matches your needs.
6. The Brand: Brand names are everything in this industry. Buying a wristwatch from the discount store or a knock-off luxury watch just won't get it done if you'd like to make the right impression. Look for a brand that matches your ideals as you store.
7. The Exclusivity: Some watches are created for a lot of people, plus some luxury watches, like those created by Vacheron Constantin are just for the few. Consider whether you are looking for something with limited production numbers or something many are able to afford.