Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
PLATINUM DIAMOND LUXURY WATCH | LONGINES, 45MM RECTANGULAR, DIAMOND DIAL
Information below provided from eBay listing.
PLATINUM DIAMOND LUXURY WATCH | LONGINES, 45MM RECTANGULAR, DIAMOND DIAL Exciting Art Deco Platinum, Full Diamond Dial Gent’s 45mm Rectangular Longines Wrist WatchSwiss; Longines; Type: Man’s; CA1940STYLE: The length lug-to-lug is 45mm width 20mm without a crown and has a thickness of 8mm.CASE: The platinum rectangular shaped white case features curved lugs and snap back.BAND: Standard leather.DIAL: This white dial with diamonds features marker numerals and baton hands.MOVT: This manual 17-jewel movement with lever escapement is stem-set and signed.CONDITIONS: C 2 (The case is in perfect condition)D 3-46 (The dial is in very good condition, chip(s) or hairline(s) under bezel, not visible when closed.M 3-8 (The movement is in very good condition, oxydized)R 8-1/2 (Rarity on a scale of #1 being very common to #10 being extremely rare)Experts Opinion: An exceptionally attractive gent’s platinum and diamond wrist watch! AI-173-58We consider any reasonable Best Offers – Please submit your best offers!ABOUT US: Ashland presents the world’s best vintage and pre-owned watches and jewelry online. We offer leading brands such as Vacheron Constantin, Rolex, Patek Phillipe, Breitling and many more. We are delighted to present ongoing sales of luxury watches of all brands and price points, shop master watchmakers such as Patek Philippe, Vacheron Constantin, Rolex, Cartier and Audemars Piguet. What we offer is the opportunity for those who do not have the time to go to major auction houses to purchase rare timepieces and estate jewelry. A trusted international source for over 40 years, buy with confidence. All of the watches I sell are guaranteed authentic and are checked out by our in house watch makers before they are shipped to you. CUSTOMER SERVICE: Contact: Rick GilbertHours: 9 – 5 EST, Monday – FridayAddress: Ashland InvestmentsSarasota Arts & Antique Center640 South Washington Blvd, Suite 185Sarasota, FL 34236INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as “gifts” – US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
Purchasing A Luxury Wristwatch
Forget functionality, a luxury watch mounted on a wrist just constantly seems to be an enhancement that is major any wardrobe. Brands like Rolex, Cartier, Patek Philippe, TAG Heuer, and others carry an air of prestige that truly display the degree of a success that is person’s as well as command respect and admiration for the perfected craftsmanship in which these items are created.
While the purpose that is main of watches is always to tell time, many of today’s models offer state-of-the-art functionality. Some of the options that are peculiar two-way radio capability, little computers, even GPS. Just imagine taking a look at your watch to locate down where you're located in the event that you become lost! It’s incredible exactly what these companies that are prestigious come up with.
As though this wasn’t enough, some watchmakers have actually selected to beat even these options that are state-of-the-art. Some watchmakers actually offer watches that may last a lifetime, a genuine luxury by which the owner never ever has to start thinking about purchasing another watch ever once more, but of course, then they will most likely buy another one eventually if they have the exorbitant amount of money it takes to purchase one watch.
Then there are a few things you should consider when making a purchase if you happen to find yourself lucky enough to be in a position to buy a luxury watch. Also you decide on, it is still a good idea to do a little research when buying such an expensive item though you will most likely purchase a high quality time piece from whichever maker.
First of all, there are two various kinds of luxury watches to choose from; a automated watch and a quartz watch. Other than the very fact it is less expensive than an automatic watch that it runs on batteries, there is not much uniqueness to a quartz watch; however.
An automatic watch does not run on batteries; instead, it operates according to the physical movement of the person wearing it, meaning that if you go a long span of time without wearing the wristwatch it'll stop, requiring you to breeze it and shake it several times to get it working once again. There are two main kinds of automatic watches; caliber automatic watches and standard watches that are automatic. The differences when considering the 2 are not much, but they bear mentioning. As stated, automatic watches do not require batteries; nevertheless, over time of time has passed, the time they keep tends to be somewhat down. A caliber watch that is automatic better precision. For instance, a standard automated watch, after being worn for a month, is typically off by about 12 minutes. A caliber watch though, is only off by two minutes.
In addition, a standard watch that is automatic continue to run for 36 times before stopping, while a caliber automatic watch will run for 50 days. As you might guess, a caliber watch that is automatic the more expensive associated with two.
Which watch you decide on ultimately will depend on your sense and taste of style. Buying a luxury wristwatch is a expenditure that is hefty ensure you're getting precisely what you want and so it is suits your chosen lifestyle, and lastly, have a great time while shopping. You now understand what to consider, which really should maybe not make you with too concerns that are many. All luxury watchmakers provide quality timepieces.
To get an extravagance wristwatch you desire a eye that is discerning. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, and only a connoisseur that is true inform the huge difference. They have a flair for style and quality. They choose their watches with just as much care as they would choose a property to reside in. They compare brands, quality and prices. They give consideration to different factors such as mechanisms, escapements, problems, dials and many more factors that are aesthetic watch bands and bezels. They enjoy evaluating various brands as much as they love buying the watch that's close to their heart. Facts To Consider Before Buying A Wrist Watch
Purchasing a luxury watch these full times isn't as simple as it as soon as ended up being. In reality, if you are considering a luxury wristwatch purchase, listed here are some things you might about want to think.
1. Watch Case Size: Using the variety that is extensive watches these times comes several different case sizes to take into account. From the larger cases provided by names like Ulysse Nardin to the average sized cases like Chronoswiss has a tendency to produce, you should select a size that meets your personal needs.
2. Your Personal Style: Who you really are ought to be mirrored in that which you wear. If you should be bold and progressive, wear something which makes a statement like a Franck Muller. If you'd prefer innovation, consider purchasing a Piaget.
3. Your Specific Purpose: Before you purchase a luxury watch, consider your requirements. If you simply need something to wear to your workplace, possibly A patek that is formal phillipe do the trick. In the event that you need something for the day in the yacht, a BlancPain Leman Perpetual Calendar would become more efficient. Start thinking about where you shall be putting on the wristwatch before you make the purchase.
4. The Extras: Luxury watches come with GPS technology, two way radios, and an assortment of numbering systems. Think about which benefits might be useful to actually you and be sure to look for the watch that has what you would like.
5. Your Personality: Only those in love with style should buy a Bvlgari. Similarly, only those who would like to be first should consider IWC. Consider what you want to say with your timepiece, then make the luxury watch purchase that best matches your needs.
6. The Brand: Brand names are everything in this industry. Investing in a watch from the discount shop or a knock-off luxury watch simply won't take action should you want to make the right impression. Look for the brand that matches your ideals as you store.
7. The Exclusivity: Some watches are created for a lot of people, and some luxury watches, like those produced by Vacheron Constantin are just for the few. Consider whether you are looking for one thing with limited production numbers or something many are able.