Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Mercedes Benz Ladies Women’s Classic Car Accessory Ceramic Swiss Luxury Watch
- Genuine Mercedes-Benz Business Classic Watch !!! Top grade materials combination: gold plated stainless steel, ceramic and Swiss movt. Brand new in the box, complete with the instruction manual. This is one of the most stylish timepieces from Mercedes Benz that has passed through my collection.Swiss made. Discontinued model from the 2016.
- A gold plated stainless steel case which has a fixed top bezel with a black Ceramic insert on it and a magnifying tempered mineral crystal glass, will safeguard your precious timepiece for many years to come. The black dial with a sun-ray burs design, gold printed markers for the minutes, applied stainless steel gold plated indices for the hours and a superimposed stainless steel gold plated Mercedes Benz star logo at 12 o’clock, will flatter any wrist with it’s elegant design. Gold plated hour, minute and second hand and crown, to complement this stylish wristwatch. The edges of both the two large hands and the indices always break incident light in such a manner that there is a high contrast with the black dial, so that the time can be read clearly. The Mercedes Benz star logo decorates the crown for an extra touch of elegance. A screw-in stainless steel back makes this watch water resistant to 5 ATM. It is secured on your wrist by a gold plated stainless steel bracelet that has black ceramic links to match the top bezel and closes with a Mercedes Benz logotype signed push button butterfly clasp.
- ATTENTION !!! I also have this model, but with a white dial and white ceramic on it, brand new in the box. Just browse my collection or simply message me !!!
- High quality Swiss made analog quartz movement.
- Analog quartz movement specifications:
- Line – Normtech
- Caliber 785
- Date, corrector; date in window at 3 o’clock
- Frequency: 32’768 Hz
- Jewels: 5 jewels / Gold Plated
- Date in window at 6 o’clock
- Display by means of hands: hours, minutes and seconds
function (changing the battery, the ,,end of life” system: the EOL
system of your watch will indicate, when a battery replacement is
imminent: the second hand will start jumping in 3-4 seconds steps at
which time the remaining power lasts for about one week of operation)
- life – 42 months
- Repairable metal watch movement
- Power saving mechanism with pulled out stem: reduction of consumption approximately 70%
- Any question, please ask BEFORE buying !!! I DON’T ACCEPT RETURNS, unless the item is not as described (logically, this will never happen, I provide 110% accurate info, and besides that, you have 12 close up, zoom in activated, pictures) !!!
- I had tried to make pics from all angles. I do have many watches, but
you will get what is seen in the pictures. They are not stock photos.
Please review the pictures carefully. They are part of the description. I try my best to provide accurate descriptions and pictures, but occasionally I miss something. Ask before buying, not after. I will consider that you accepted my terms and description.
If you are looking for a specific model and I don’t have it listed, please ask me. I may have it in my collection or I can find it for you.
I am always happy to combine shipping on multiple items, so please take a look at my other watches / items !!!
I use priority shipping with tracking number. Available at your request EMS or DHL shipping too.
Estimated delivery time after item shipped:
EUROPE 5-10 business days
REST OF WORLD 10-30 business days
I ship within 3 business days of your payment. Please don’t hold me responsible for the carriers performance.
….a never-ending source of misunderstandings often caused by the irresponsible advertising of certain competitors, who are usually the ones to refuse any responsibility when damage by water occurs.
Here are the facts in plain English:
1. Every known brand submits the watch to a 2-phase test in a chamber, where it has to withstand to pressure for the minimum length of time required by industrial standards. It may seem a paradox, but low pressure-resistance, say at 0.5 bar equivalent to 50 cm depth is more critical to achieve, because increasing pressure tends to compress the seals, thereby increasing the resistance; the second phase test conducted at 3 bar (30 m.) is confirmatory.
Because of a solid case-construction, the known brands watches will resist to 10 bar (100 m. or 300 ft) and we could confidently call it a «diver’s watch»
The water resistance of a wristwatch is constantly challenged by mechanical wear caused by bumps, shocks etc., rapid changes in temperature, caustic acids, chemicals, etc. and can therefore not be guaranteed as a permanent condition. I renounces to using inflationary «theoretical» claims; the decision to wear your valuable timepiece for swimming, diving or in the Sauna is yours. On a side-note: only very few specially trained and equipped divers reach depths of 100 m and wear professional computers to indicate the life-saving compression- and decompression data; at such depths, normal watches will just not do.
Thanks for looking and buying a great and unique item. Have a great day !!!
Mercedes Benz Ladies Women’s Classic Car Accessory Ceramic Swiss Luxury Watch
Buying A Luxury Wristwatch
Forget functionality, a luxury wristwatch attached with a wrist simply always seems to be an enhancement that is major any wardrobe. Brands like Rolex, Cartier, Patek Philippe, TAG Heuer, and others carry an air of prestige that truly exhibit the degree of a person’s success, along with demand respect and admiration for the perfected craftsmanship in which these items are created.
While the primary intent behind luxury watches is always to inform time, many of today’s models offer advanced functionality. Some of the options that are peculiar two-way radio capability, little computers, even GPS. Consider considering your wristwatch to get out where you might be positioned if you become lost! It’s incredible just what these companies that are prestigious appear with.
Just as if this wasn’t enough, some watchmakers have selected to exceed even these options that are state-of-the-art. Some watchmakers actually offer watches that will last a life time, a true luxury in which the owner never ever has to start thinking about purchasing another wristwatch ever once more, but of course, if they have the excessive sum of money it takes to buy one watch then they'll most likely buy another one eventually.
Then there are a few things you should consider when making a purchase if you happen to find yourself lucky enough to be in a position to buy a luxury watch. Even if you will many most likely purchase a high quality time piece from whichever manufacturer you select, it is nevertheless a good idea to complete only a little research when purchasing this kind of high priced item.
Firstly all, there are two different types of luxury watches to choose from; a automated wristwatch and a quartz watch. Other than the actual fact it is less expensive than an automatic watch that it runs on batteries, there is not much uniqueness to a quartz watch; however.
An automatic watch does not run on batteries; instead, it runs according to your physical movement of the person wearing it, meaning that it will stop, requiring you to wind it and shake it a few times to get it working again if you go a long span of time without wearing the watch. There are two main types of automatic watches; caliber automatic watches and standard automatic watches. The differences between the 2 are very little, but they bear mentioning. As mentioned, automated watches do not require batteries; however, over time of time has passed, the time they keep is often slightly off. A caliber watch that is automatic better precision. For example, a standard watch that is automatic after being used for a month, is typically off by about 12 minutes. A caliber watch though, is only off by two minutes.
In addition, a typical automatic watch will continue to operate for 36 times before stopping, while a caliber automatic wristwatch will run for 50 days. As you might imagine, a caliber watch that is automatic the more high priced for the two.
Which watch you decide on ultimately is dependent upon your taste and sense of style. Buying a luxury watch is really a expenditure that is hefty make sure you will get exactly what you want and that it is suits your way of life, and finally, have fun while shopping. At this point you know what to find, which really should not leave you with too many concerns. All luxury watchmakers provide quality timepieces.
To purchase an extra wristwatch you require a eye that is discerning. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, and only a true connoisseur can inform the distinction. They have a flair for quality and style. They choose their watches with the maximum amount of care as they might select a property to reside in. They compare brands, quality and prices. They give consideration to different factors such as for instance mechanisms, escapements, complications, dials and many more aesthetic factors like watch bands and bezels. They enjoy evaluating various brands as much as they love buying the watch that's near to their heart. Facts To Consider Before Buying A Wrist Watch
Purchasing a luxury watch these days is not as easy as it once had been. In reality, if you are considering a luxury watch purchase, listed here are several things you might about want to think.
1. Watch Case Size: Using the extensive variety in watches these days comes a variety of case sizes to consider. Through the larger situations provided by names like Ulysse Nardin to the average sized cases like Chronoswiss tends to produce, you should pick a size that meets your personal requirements.
2. Your Personal Style: Who you really are must certanly be mirrored in that which you wear. If you're bold and progressive, wear something which makes a statement like a Franck Muller. If you'd prefer innovation, consider purchasing a Piaget.
3. Your Specific Purpose: Before you purchase an extravagance watch, think about your needs. In the event that you simply need something to wear to the workplace, possibly a formal patek phillipe will do the trick. A BlancPain Leman Perpetual Calendar would be more efficient if you need something for a day on the yacht. Start thinking about where you will be wearing the wristwatch before you make the purchase.
4. The Extras: Luxury watches come with GPS technology, two way radios, and an assortment of numbering systems. Start thinking about which benefits might be useful to actually you and be certain to look for a watch which includes what you need.
5. Your Personality: Only those in love with style should purchase a Bvlgari. Similarly, only those who wish to be first should consider IWC. Considercarefully what you would like to state with your timepiece, then make the luxury wristwatch purchase that best matches your needs.
6. The Brand: Brand names are everything in this industry. Buying a watch from the discount shop or a knock-off luxury watch simply won't get it done if you'd like to make the impression that is right. Look for the brand that matches your ideals as you shop.
7. The Exclusivity: Some watches are made for a lot of people, and some luxury watches, like those developed by Vacheron Constantin are just for the few. Consider whether you are looking for one thing with limited production numbers or one thing many can afford.