Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Mercedes Benz Fortis Men’s Women’s Classic Car Accessory Swiss Made Luxury Watch
- Genuine Mercedes-Benz Classsic Watch !!! Made in the 1980’s – 1990’s. Ultra rare model, yet along in this condition, gently worn and with the original Swiss made by Fortis genuine leather band. Super rare historical city dial design. Swiss Made by Fortis LTD Gretchen. Rare medium sized case, impossible to find it nowadays. This is the only one that I ever had, yet along in this condition.
- A light alloy case with a silver finish and a flat mineral crystal glass, will safeguard your precious timepiece for many years to come. The white black dial with a sharp black Mercedes Benz logotype at 12 o’clock, the historical landmarks of a city (couldn’t identify which one) on it and the Mercedes Benz star logo on the tip of the hand for seconds, will make this timepiece an eye catcher. A snap on stainless steel back makes the watch water resistant to 50 m. A Fortis Swiss made fine leather band with white top stitching to match the dial, secures the watch on your wrist and closes with a stainless steel buckle.
- High quality Swiss Made analog quartz movement.
- Specifications of quartz movement:
- caliber: 1198/103
- type of quartz: tuning fork type quartz crystal
- frequency : 32,768Hz
- Electronic quartz movement, with 3 hands. Center second, date
- Rotary stepping motor, 1 step per second
- Stop device and current breaker
- 1 Jewel
- SR927SW or equivalent
- Life – 38 Months
- Functions of quartz movement:
- 3 hands: hours, minutes, seconds
- date at 3 o’clock
- quick date set
- Any question, please ask BEFORE buying !!! I DON’T ACCEPT RETURNS , unless the item is not as described (logically, this will never happen, I provide 110% accurate info, and besides that, you have 12 close up, zoom in activated, pictures) !!!
- I had tried to make pics from all angles. I do have many watches, but you will get what is seen in the pictures. They are not stock photos.
Please review the pictures carefully. They are part of the description. I try my best to provide accurate descriptions and pictures, but occasionally I miss something. Ask before buying, not after. I will consider that you accepted my terms and description.
I am always happy to combine shipping on multiple items, so please take a look at my other watches / items !!!
I use priority shipping with tracking number. Available at your request EMS or DHL shipping too.
Estimated delivery time after item shipped:
EUROPE 5-10 business days
REST OF WORLD 10-30 business days
I ship within 3 business days of your payment. Please don’t hold me responsible for the carriers performance.
….a never-ending source of misunderstandings often caused by the irresponsible advertising of certain competitors, who are usually the ones to refuse any responsibility when damage by water occurs.
Here are the facts in plain English:
1. Every known brand submits the watch to a 2-phase test in a chamber, where it has to withstand to pressure for the minimum length of time required by industrial standards. It may seem a paradox, but low pressure-resistance, say at 0.5 bar equivalent to 50 cm depth is more critical to achieve, because increasing pressure tends to compress the seals, thereby increasing the resistance; the second phase test conducted at 3 bar (30 m.) is confirmatory.
Because of a solid case-construction, the known brands watches will resist to 10 bar (100 m. or 300 ft) and we could confidently call it a «diver’s watch»
The water resistance of a wristwatch is constantly challenged by mechanical wear caused by bumps, shocks etc., rapid changes in temperature, caustic acids, chemicals, etc. and can therefore not be guaranteed as a permanent condition. I renounces to using inflationary «theoretical» claims; the decision to wear your valuable timepiece for swimming, diving or in the Sauna is yours. On a side-note: only very few specially trained and equipped divers reach depths of 100 m and wear professional computers to indicate the life-saving compression- and decompression data; at such depths, normal watches will just not do.
Thanks for looking and buying a great and unique item. Have a great day !!!
Mercedes Benz Fortis Men’s Women’s Classic Car Accessory Swiss Made Luxury Watch
Buying A Luxury Wristwatch
Forget functionality, a luxury watch attached with a wrist simply always seems to be an enhancement that is major any wardrobe. Brands like Rolex, Cartier, Patek Philippe, TAG Heuer, as well as others carry an air of prestige that undoubtedly exhibit the level of a person’s success, along with command respect and admiration for the perfected craftsmanship in which these items are created.
While the purpose that is main of watches is always to inform time, many of today’s models offer advanced functionality. Some of the options that are peculiar two-way radio capability, small computers, even GPS. Consider considering your wristwatch to locate down where you are located if you become lost! It’s incredible what these prestigious organizations have show up with.
As though this wasn’t enough, some watchmakers have actually opted for to beat even these options that are state-of-the-art. Some watchmakers actually offer watches that will last a life time, a true luxury in which the owner never ever has to think about purchasing another wristwatch ever again, but of course, if they've the excessive amount of money it takes to buy one watch then they are going to most likely buy another one eventually.
If you happen to find yourself fortunate to be in a position to purchase a luxury watch, then there are many things you should think about when making a purchase. Even though you will many most likely buy a high quality time piece from whichever maker you select, it is still advisable to accomplish only a little research when purchasing such an high priced item.
To begin all, there are two main several types of luxury watches to choose from; a automatic watch and a quartz watch. Other than the actual fact that it runs on batteries, there isn't much individuality to a quartz wristwatch; however, it is more affordable than an automatic wristwatch.
An automatic watch does not run on batteries; instead, it runs according towards the physical movement of the individual wearing it, meaning that it will stop, requiring you to wind it and shake it a few times to get it working again if you go a long span of time without wearing the watch. There are two main kinds of automatic watches; caliber automatic watches and standard automated watches. The differences between the two are very little, but they bear mentioning. As previously mentioned, automatic watches do not require batteries; however, after a period of time has passed, the time they keep tends to be slightly off. A caliber automatic watch provides better precision. For example, a standard watch that is automatic after being used for a month, is typically off by about 12 minutes. A caliber watch though, is only off by two minutes.
In addition, a regular watch that is automatic continue to run for 36 times before stopping, while a caliber automatic wristwatch will run for 50 days. As you might guess, a caliber watch that is automatic the more expensive for the two.
Which watch you decide on ultimately varies according to your style and sense of style. Buying a luxury wristwatch is just a expenditure that is hefty make sure you are getting exactly what you want and that it is suits your way of life, and finally, have fun while shopping. You now know what to find, which really should maybe not leave you with too concerns that are many. All luxury watchmakers provide high quality timepieces.
To get an extra watch you need a discerning eye. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, and only a connoisseur that is true tell the distinction. They have a flair for quality and style. They choose their watches with just as much care as they might select a home to live in. They compare brands, quality and prices. They consider different facets such as for example mechanisms, escapements, complications, dials and many more visual factors like watch bands and bezels. They enjoy taking a look at various brands up to they love buying the watch that's near to their heart. Facts To Consider Before Buying A Wristwatch
Purchasing a luxury watch these times is not as simple as it as soon as ended up being. In fact, if you are considering a luxury wristwatch purchase, here are several things you might about want to think.
1. Watch Case Size: Using the extensive variety in watches these times comes several different case sizes to think about. Through the larger instances offered by names like Ulysse Nardin to your average sized cases like Chronoswiss tends to produce, you should pick a size that meets your needs that are personal.
2. Your Personal Style: Who you really are should really be mirrored in that which you wear. If you should be bold and progressive, wear something which makes a statement like a Franck Muller. If you'd prefer innovation, consider purchasing a Piaget.
3. Your Specific Purpose: Before you purchase an extravagance watch, consider carefully your needs. In the event that you simply need something to wear to the office, possibly a formal patek phillipe will do the trick. A BlancPain Leman Perpetual Calendar would be more efficient if you need something for a day on the yacht. Start thinking about where you shall be using the watch before you make the purchase.
4. The Extras: Luxury watches come with GPS technology, two way radios, and a number of numbering systems. Give consideration to which advantages might actually be useful to you and make sure to check for the watch that has what you want.
5. Your Personality: Only those in love with style should buy a Bvlgari. Similarly, only those who want to be first should consider IWC. Consider what you want to state with your timepiece, make the luxury then wristwatch purchase that best matches your needs.
6. The Brand: Brand names are everything in this industry. Purchasing a watch from a discount shop or a knock-off luxury wristwatch just won't take action if you wish to make the impression that is right. Look for a brand that matches your ideals as you shop.
7. The Exclusivity: Some watches are created for plenty of people, and some luxury watches, like those created by Vacheron Constantin are just for the few. Consider whether you are looking for one thing with limited production numbers or something many can afford.