Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
BREITLING A13350 CHRONOMAT AUTOMATIC CHRONOGRAPH LUXURY WATCH
Information below provided from eBay listing.
Item specifics Condition: Pre-owned : An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab Seller Notes: “” The watch is in close to mint condition and keeps accurate time as it should” .” With Manual/Booklet: No Model: A13350 Department: Men Watch Shape: Round Case Color: Silver Manufacturer Case Color: Silver Serial Number: 222** Case Material: Stainless Steel Movement: Automatic (Self-Winding) Type: Wristwatch With Service Records: No Seller Warranty: No Customized: No With Papers: No Bezel Color: Silver Year Manufactured: 1990-1999 Vintage: No Indices: Chronograph Sub-Dial, 12-Hour Dial Dial Color: White Band Color: Silver Reference Number: Does Not Apply Display: Analog Lug Width: 20mm Band/Strap: Pilot Bracelet Brand: Breitling Case Size: 40mm ( Approx.) Number of Jewels: 25 Jewels Water Resistance: 30 m (3 ATM) Handmade: No Country/Region of Manufacture: Switzerland Style: Luxury, Pilot/Aviator Caseback: Solid Band Material: Stainless Steel Band Width: 20 mm Features: Chronograph, Date Indicator, Sapphire Crystal Case Finish: Polished With Original Box/Packaging: No BREITLING A13350 CHRONOMAT AUTOMATIC CHRONOGRAPH LUXURY WATCHThis is a close to mint condition Breitling Automatic Chronograph Luxury Pilot watch. The watch is in full working order and keeps very good time as it should. It is in all original Breitling watch . It has Blue Sub-dial .
Purchasing A Luxury Wristwatch
Forget functionality, a luxury wristwatch attached with a wrist simply constantly seems to be an enhancement that is major any wardrobe. Brands like Rolex, Cartier, Patek Philippe, TAG Heuer, as well as others carry an air of prestige that truly display the degree of a person’s success, along with demand respect and admiration for the perfected craftsmanship in which these items are created.
While the main purpose of luxury watches is to inform time, many of today’s models offer state-of-the-art functionality. Some of the options that are peculiar two-way radio capability, small computers, even GPS. Consider evaluating your watch to find away where you might be situated in the event that you become lost! It’s incredible what these prestigious companies have come up with.
As though this wasn’t enough, some watchmakers have actually selected to go above and beyond even these options that are state-of-the-art. Some watchmakers actually offer watches that may last a life time, a genuine luxury in which the owner never ever has to consider purchasing another watch ever once more, but needless to say, then they will most likely buy another one eventually if they have the exorbitant amount of money it takes to purchase one watch.
If you happen to find yourself lucky enough to be in a position to purchase a luxury watch, then there are many things you should think about when making a purchase. Also you decide on, it is still a good idea to do a little research when buying such an expensive item though you will most likely purchase a high quality time piece from whichever maker.
Firstly all, there are two different types of luxury watches to choose from; a automated watch and a quartz watch. Other than the actual fact so it runs on batteries, there isn't much uniqueness up to a quartz wristwatch; however, it is cheaper than an automatic wristwatch.
An automatic watch does not run on batteries; instead, it runs according to your physical movement of the person wearing it, meaning that it will stop, requiring you to wind it and shake it a few times to get it working again if you go a long span of time without wearing the watch. There are two types of automatic watches; caliber automatic watches and standard automatic watches. The differences between the 2 are not much, but they bear mentioning. As mentioned, automated watches do not require batteries; nonetheless, after a period of time has passed, the time they keep tends to be slightly off. A caliber automatic wristwatch provides better precision. For example, a standard automatic watch, after being used for a month, is typically off by about 12 minutes. A caliber watch though, is only off by two minutes.
In addition, a standard watch that is automatic continue steadily to operate for 36 times before stopping, while a caliber automatic watch will run for 50 days. As you might guess, a caliber watch that is automatic the more costly associated with two.
Which watch you decide on ultimately depends on your sense and taste of style. Buying a luxury wristwatch is a expenditure that is hefty ensure you are getting exactly what you want and so it is suits your way of life, and finally, have fun while shopping. You now understand what to consider, which really should maybe not make you with too concerns that are many. All luxury watchmakers provide good quality timepieces.
To get an extra wristwatch you require a eye that is discerning. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, and just a real connoisseur can tell the distinction. They have a flair for style and quality. They choose their watches with the maximum amount of care as they might choose a house to live in. They compare brands, quality and prices. They give consideration to different factors such as mechanisms, escapements, problems, dials and many more aesthetic facets like watch bands and bezels. They enjoy evaluating various brands as much as they love buying the watch that's close to their heart. Facts To Consider Before Buying A Wristwatch
Purchasing a luxury watch these full days isn't as simple as it once had been. In fact, if you are considering a luxury wristwatch purchase, listed here are some things you might about want to think.
1. Watch Case Size: with all the variety that is extensive watches these times comes several different case sizes to take into account. Through the larger instances offered by names like Ulysse Nardin to your average sized cases like Chronoswiss tends to produce, you should select a size that meets your personal requirements.
2. Your Personal Style: Who you really are is reflected in what you wear. If you're bold and progressive, wear something that makes a statement like a Franck Muller. If you value innovation, consider purchasing a Piaget.
3. Your Specific Purpose: Before you purchase an extra watch, consider your requirements. In the event that you simply need something to wear to the workplace, perhaps A patek that is formal phillipe do the trick. In the event that you require something for a day in the yacht, a BlancPain Leman Perpetual Calendar would become more efficient. Start thinking about where you will be wearing the wristwatch before you make the purchase.
4. The Extras: Luxury watches come with GPS technology, two way radios, and a number of numbering systems. Give consideration to which added benefits might really be useful to you and make sure to check for the watch which includes what you would like.
5. Your Personality: Only those in love with style should buy a Bvlgari. Similarly, only those who want to be first should think about IWC. Considercarefully what you want to state with your timepiece, then make the luxury wristwatch purchase that best matches your needs.
6. The Brand: Brand names are everything in this industry. Buying a wristwatch from the discount shop or a knock-off luxury watch just won't take action if you want to make the impression that is right. Look for a brand that matches your ideals as you shop.
7. The Exclusivity: Some watches are created for lots of people, and some luxury watches, like those produced by Vacheron Constantin are just for the few. Consider whether you are looking for something with limited production numbers or something many are able.