Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
BMW Ladies Women’s Classic Lifestyle Car Accessory Swiss by Ventura Luxury Watch
- Genuine BMW Ladies Classic Swiss Made Watch by Ventura !!! Discontinued model from the late 1990’s. Limited edition, you will own #2524. Swiss made. Curved Sapphire crystal. Ultra rare model, yet along as brand new in the box, complete with papers. The original band was changed with a Milanese mesh stainless steel band that has a magnetic closure, since the leather was cracked due to aging (it is also included with the watch). High grade 316L stainless steel case. Rare screw-on crown. Super rare medium sized case, impossible to find it nowadays.
high grade stainless steel case with a curved design for a comfortable wear on the wrist, <
> logotype engraved on it at 6The stainless steel snap on back, laser engraved with the serial number, makes the watch water resistant to 5 ATM. It
crown for extra protection from shocks and humidity and a curved
Sapphire crystal, will safeguard your precious timepiece for many years
to come. A deep black dial with a clean design, crisp white hour and minute markers and date in window at 3 o’clock, will flatter any wrist with the elegant design. The white hour and minute hands are very easily seen in contrast with the black dial. The sporty design it’s underlined by the blue tip of the hand for seconds. Luminous hour and minute hands.
is secured on your wrist by a Milanese mesh stainless steel band that has a magnetic closure for a perfect fit on your wrist.
- 316L stainless steel: this special stainless steel is used in the manufacturing of components
exposed to harsh and unfriendly elements. Its superior corrosion
resistance, coupled with its advantageous hypo-allergenic qualities,
make it perfect for the production of high end watches !!!
- Curved Sapphire crystal. Diamond hardness is 10, Sapphire is 9 on the Mohs scale of hardness. Virtually scratch proof.
- High quality Swiss made analog quartz movement.
- Analog quartz movement specifications:
- Line – Normtech
- Caliber – 705
- Version: Swiss Made – 5 jewels / Gold plated (EOL)
- Standard battery life – 60 months !!! YES, 5 YEARS !!!
- quick date set by turning the crown; date at 3 o’clock
- 3 hands: hours, minutes, seconds
- E.O.L. function (changing the battery, the ,,end of life” system: the EOL system of your watch will indicate, when a battery replacement is imminent: the second hand will start jumping in 3-4 seconds steps at which time the remaining power lasts for about one week of operation).
- Repairable metal watch movement
- Very long battery life
- Power saving mechanism with pulled out stem: reduction of consumption approximately 70%
- Any question, please ask BEFORE buying !!! I DON’T ACCEPT RETURNS, unless the item is not as described (logically, this will never happen, I provide 110% accurate info, and besides that, you have 12 close up, zoom in activated, pictures) !!!
- I had tried to make pics from all angles. I do have many watches, but
you will get what is seen in the pictures. They are not stock photos.
Please review the pictures carefully. They are part of the description. I try my best to provide accurate descriptions and pictures, but occasionally I miss something. Ask before buying, not after. I will consider that you accepted my terms and description.
I am always happy to combine shipping on multiple items, so please take a look at my other watches / items !!!
I use priority shipping with tracking number. Available at your request EMS or DHL shipping too.
Estimated delivery time after item shipped:
EUROPE 5-10 business days
REST OF WORLD 10-30 business days
I ship within 3 business days of your payment. Please don’t hold me responsible for the carriers performance.
….a never-ending source of misunderstandings often caused by the irresponsible advertising of certain competitors, who are usually the ones to refuse any responsibility when damage by water occurs.
Here are the facts in plain English:
1. Every known brand submits the watch to a 2-phase test in a chamber, where it has to withstand to pressure for the minimum length of time required by industrial standards. It may seem a paradox, but low pressure-resistance, say at 0.5 bar equivalent to 50 cm depth is more critical to achieve, because increasing pressure tends to compress the seals, thereby increasing the resistance; the second phase test conducted at 3 bar (30 m.) is confirmatory.
Because of a solid case-construction, the known brands watches will resist to 10 bar (100 m. or 300 ft) and we could confidently call it a «diver’s watch»
The water resistance of a wristwatch is constantly challenged by mechanical wear caused by bumps, shocks etc., rapid changes in temperature, caustic acids, chemicals, etc. and can therefore not be guaranteed as a permanent condition. I renounces to using inflationary «theoretical» claims; the decision to wear your valuable timepiece for swimming, diving or in the Sauna is yours. On a side-note: only very few specially trained and equipped divers reach depths of 100 m and wear professional computers to indicate the life-saving compression- and decompression data; at such depths, normal watches will just not do.
Thanks for looking and buying a great and unique item. Have a great day !!!
BMW Ladies Women’s Classic Lifestyle Car Accessory Swiss by Ventura Luxury Watch
Buying A Luxury Wristwatch
Forget functionality, a luxury wristwatch mounted on a wrist just constantly appears to be a major improvement to any wardrobe. Brands like Rolex, Cartier, Patek Philippe, TAG Heuer, yet others carry an air of prestige that truly display the level of a success that is person’s along with command respect and admiration for the perfected craftsmanship in which these items are created.
While the purpose that is main of watches is to tell time, many of today’s models offer state-of-the-art functionality. Some of those peculiar choices consist of two-way radio capability, small computers, even GPS. Think of taking a look at your watch to locate down where you're found in the event that you become lost! It’s incredible what these prestigious organizations have actually show up with.
As though this wasn’t enough, some watchmakers have chosen to beat even these options that are state-of-the-art. Some watchmakers actually offer watches that may last a lifetime, a true luxury in which the owner never ever has to consider purchasing another watch ever once again, but needless to say, then they will most likely buy another one eventually if they have the exorbitant amount of money it takes to purchase one watch.
If you happen to find yourself fortunate to be in a position to purchase a luxury watch, then there are some things you should think about when making a purchase. Even you decide on, it is still a good idea to do a little research when buying such an expensive item though you will most likely purchase a high quality time piece from whichever maker.
Firstly all, there are two main various kinds of luxury watches to choose from; a automated wristwatch and a quartz watch. Other than the very fact so it runs on batteries, there is not much uniqueness to a quartz wristwatch; however, it really is less costly than an automatic watch.
An automatic watch does not run on batteries; instead, it runs according towards the physical movement of the individual wearing it, meaning that it will stop, requiring you to wind it and shake it a few times to get it working again if you go a long span of time without wearing the watch. There are two main types of automatic watches; caliber automatic watches and standard automated watches. The differences between the two are little, but they bear mentioning. As stated, automatic watches do not require batteries; but, over time of time has passed, the time they keep tends to be slightly off. A caliber watch that is automatic better precision. For example, a standard automatic watch, after being used for a month, is typically off by about 12 minutes. A caliber watch though, is only off by two minutes.
In addition, a typical watch that is automatic continue to run for 36 days before stopping, while a caliber automatic watch will run for 50 days. As you might imagine, a caliber automatic watch is the more high priced regarding the two.
Which watch you decide on ultimately depends on your sense and taste of style. Purchasing a luxury wristwatch is really a expenditure that is hefty ensure you are receiving precisely what you want and that it is suits your way of life, and lastly, enjoy while shopping. At this point you understand what to look for, which really should not leave you with too many concerns. All luxury watchmakers provide high quality timepieces.
To get a luxury wristwatch you need a discerning eye. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, and just a true connoisseur can tell the difference. They have a flair for quality and style. They choose their watches with as much care as they might select a house to reside in. They compare brands, quality and prices. They start thinking about different facets such as for example mechanisms, escapements, complications, dials and numerous more factors that are aesthetic watch bands and bezels. They enjoy considering various brands as much as they love buying the watch that's close to their heart. Things To Consider Before Buying A Wrist Watch
Purchasing a luxury watch these days is not as simple as it once ended up being. In fact, if you're considering a luxury watch purchase, here are several things you might about want to think.
1. Watch Case Size: because of the variety that is extensive watches these days comes a variety of case sizes to consider. From the larger instances offered by names like Ulysse Nardin to your average sized cases like Chronoswiss tends to produce, you need to choose a size that meets your personal requirements.
2. Your Personal Style: Who you really are should really be mirrored in what you wear. If you're progressive and bold, wear something which makes a statement like a Franck Muller. If you value innovation, consider purchasing a Piaget.
3. Your Specific Purpose: Before you purchase a luxury watch, think about your needs. If you simply need something to wear towards the workplace, possibly A patek that is formal phillipe perform some trick. A BlancPain Leman Perpetual Calendar would be more efficient if you need something for a day on the yacht. Give consideration to where you shall be wearing the watch before you make the purchase.
4. The Extras: Luxury watches come with GPS technology, two way radios, and a variety of numbering systems. Think about which advantages might actually be useful to you and be certain to check for the watch that has what you need.
5. Your Personality: Only those in love with style should obtain a Bvlgari. Similarly, only those who would like to be first should think about IWC. Considercarefully what you need to say with your timepiece, then make the luxury wristwatch purchase that best matches your needs.
6. The Brand: Brand names are everything in this industry. Investing in a wristwatch from a discount shop or a knock-off luxury watch just won't take action if you'd like to make the right impression. Look for the brand that matches your ideals as you store.
7. The Exclusivity: Some watches are created for lots of people, and some luxury watches, like those developed by Vacheron Constantin are just for the few. Consider whether you are looking for something with limited production numbers or one thing many are able.